Skip to Main Content

Rural Stirling Housing Association Ltd is committed to providing high-quality customer services.  We value complaints and use information from them to help us improve our services.

If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services, please tell us.  Our Complaints and Feedback Procedure describes our complaints procedure and how to make a complaint.  Our Customer Service Standards tells you about our service standards and what you can expect from us.

RSHA Complaints and Feedback Procedure

Email us on 

Telephone the office: 01786 841101  or speak to a member of our staff. 

Significant Performance Failure (SPF)

SHR Guidance leaflet on reporting a Significant Performance Failure (SPF) 

A tenant or group of tenants can report a significant performance failure to the Scottish Housing Regulator.  This leaflet provides clear information on what a SPF is; what you do if you are aware of a SPF and the difference between a SPF and a complaint. It also includes the form you can complete, after reading the leaflet, to report a SPF.

NB : Privacy Policy

Information on how we handle and use your personal information that you provide to us is included within our Privacy Policy.


There are currently no consultations.