Good Neighbour Award Scheme:
When good neighbours become good friends It’s not too late to nominate a neighbour for our Good Neighbour Award scheme.
Is there someone or a family whom you would particularly like to highlight for their “neighbourliness” and generosity of spirit which has helped you through a particularly difficult time or who is always there to help out?
If so, we want to know.
We know that there are many people living in the rural Stirling area who deserve to be recognised for their thoughtfulness and consideration to their neighbours. We would like to give you the chance to pay tribute to someone special, either adult or young person, whose kindness has made a real difference to your lives or that of another neighbour.
A good neighbour could be someone who:
• Looks after your home or pet when you are on holiday
• Puts out and brings your bin in
• Helps out with gardening and shopping
• Has been there when you needed someone to talk to
• Or someone who is simply a good neighbour all the time
Terms and conditions:
• Either you and/or your “good neighbour” must be a Rural Stirling Tenant.
• Unfortunately, we can’t accept nominations for a family member or someone living in the same property as you.
• We will write to you to let you know if your entry has been successful and we will also write to the “Good Neighbour” to let them
know that they have been nominated.
• Rural Stirling will seek agreement from all parties before we use any details for publicity.
The closing date for entries is to be confirmed for 2022 but will be late August. To enter call the office or email us at email@example.com or speak to your Housing Officer.
All nominees will receive a certificate. We will have one overall prize winner. All nominees will be published in the next edition of our Rural Matters Newsletter which is posted on our website.