Community Donation Fund
RSHA is keen to promote and support appropriate causes within the Rural Stirling Area which further our objects and support our mission and strategic objectives.
All donations will be consistent with our charitable objectives and aimed at benefitting:
• The Association’s tenants or prospective tenants – either directly or indirectly; or
• Rural Stirling communities more generally – particularly in respect of the development of local services, facilities and provision for the disadvantaged.
Applications are invited, from eligible bodies, for any project which might meet these key criteria. Examples of previous donations include contributions towards:
• The costs of repairing or acquiring community buildings/halls;
• Building a footbridge; and
• Providing play facilities.
We will not fund applications that:
• Will only benefit one individual or household;
• Cover regular running costs;
• Relate to past expenditure; or
• Projects supporting or promoting political or religious beliefs.
The minimum amount of donation is £100, for financial year 2023/24 the maximum donation has been agreed as £500. For further details please read our Group Community Donation Fund Policy (2022). The application form in word format can be downloaded from the link below: