New Strategic Plan
We are currently developing our new Strategic Plan for the period 2020-2023. This follows a review of our Vision, Mission and Values and refresh of our strategic objectives undertaken by our Board. Our Strategic Plan aims to be a concise overarching plan for the Rural Stirling Group, which includes Rural Stirling Housing Association and our subsidiary Venachar Ltd and sets out our ambition and how we will go about achieving it.
Our new Vision is for strong and attractive rural communities and our Mission is to provide affordable, quality housing and support community aspirations. We have also developed a new set of values that will underpin and guide our work: being accountable, ambitious, caring, working collaboratively, being inclusive and respectful.
Building on our values are six key strategic objectives which will shape how we deliver our services:
· doing core housing activities well
· developing new homes
· meeting customer needs
· maintaining our existing stock
· achieving meaningful customer scrutiny and participation to shape current and future services
· working effectively with partners
We are keen to find out what you think about our future plans and have now launched a consultation on our Strategic Plan proposals. We would be very keen to hear your views have a conversation with you, or receive feedback from you on our approach. It would greatly assist us if you could take the time to respond to us by answering three simple questions:
- Do you think our vision, mission and values are clear and understandable?
- What do you like about our proposals and is there anything you don’t like?
- Are our strategic objectives the right ones that we should be prioritising: is there anything else we should be doing?
Our new Strategic Plan will be published in early April. If you would like to help shape our future plans and priorities we would be delighted to hear from you. You can send us your feedback on the above questions in a number of different ways:
- using the comments area of our website www.rsha.org.uk
- sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org,
- visiting our office or telephoning to speak to a member of our team on 01786841101
- having a conversation with our CEO - Donna can be contacted directly at email@example.com If you would prefer to meet with Donna at our office or in your own home please contact us to make an arrangement
The consultation period will be open until Monday 16th March. Please help us to shape our future.